Sunday, May 3, 2009

My First Laugh

On May 1st Charlotte had her first laugh out loud laugh!! We happened to be visiting Charlotte's Great Grandparents Myrna and Sherwood. We decided to stop by their house on our way to Silverwood Lake for a picnic/hike. My Grandma just had surgery and I thought a visit from Charlotte might cheer her up. Im sure glad stopped by because we all got to witness her first laugh!! My dad picked up an indian rattle that my grandma had sitting out as a decoration and shook it for Charlotte. All of a sudden she started smiling and then started giggling. It was the cutest thing I have ever seen. She was laughing so hard that her body was shaking. My mom got the entire event on video and I will post it A.S.A.P. Here are some pictures from our day.


Charlotte hanging out getting her diaper changed


Visiting with Charlotte's Great Grandma


Right before she started laughing


Right after she laughed for the first time...as you can tell great gradma was shocked. All of our faces looked this way :)


Charlotte looking pretty proud of her self!!


Charlotte holding the rattle that made her laugh for the first time



3 comments:

korie said...

How fun! What a wonderful moment to get on video. She is changing so much. She looks so big. Bring her by to see me again soon! ...please :)

Anonymous said...

Char Char is the cutest thing EVER I can't wait to hear her laugh!
**Auntie Chrisi

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad we were able to be there for Charlotte's first laugh...It was unforgettable!!!

Love,
Mom aka Grandma Beck

Who Is Visiting