Sunday, June 14, 2009

Charlotte Giggling

Here is a video of Charlotte giggling. It was taken the day we went on our picnic while we were hanging out in the truck waiting for my Dad and Nick to get back from their hike. She is sitting on Grandma's lap while Auntie Kelly is holding the water bottle making her laugh. Watching this video makes me fall in love with her all over again, it's seriously the cutest thing in the entire world.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Jamie, Nick....she is getting so big so fast!!! She's so adorable. I can't wait for the chance to meet her! Please give her some kisses from me, Mal & Tommy....we love seeing the pics of her!!! Love you all so much! XOXO!

Chrisi said...

Oh Char Char, she is such a doll.

Anonymous said...

Well, What can I say? She is just too PRECIOUS!! Great video.
Thanks for sharing.
Love You,
Auntie

korie said...

What a darling laugh. Glad you got that on video. So so cute.

Melisa said...

How exciting to hear such a cute giggle. I am sure Charlotte brings so much joy into your heart.

Who Is Visiting