On Sunday July 5th my Grandpa Beck got Baptised. It was a special day for my family and all our good friends and family were there. Here are some pictures of Grandpas Baptism.
Here he is about to get Baptized
Coming up out of the water!! We are proud of you Grandpa!!
On Sunday I also got to finally meet Emma!! Emma and her family came to see my Grandpa Beck get baptized and we finally got to play together. We were born a month apart and her mommy and my mommy have known each other since they were little babies. I know we will grow up and be good friends too :) Here are some pictures from us meeting each other for the first time. 
6 comments:
Thanks for a fun day. I enjoyed watching Charlotte and Emma interact. It is amazing how quickly they grow.
Hey Char....thanks for hanging out with me and watching me get baptized.You are the reason that all of this has taken place. I will explain it all to you someday soon. I will also be there for you when get dunked. I love you. GPa B.
Congrats to Grandpa Beck!
Those sure are two cuties! Char has so many friends :)
What a special day for your Dad Jaime!
I can't believe how much Charlotte has changed. She is getting so much personality! Sweet girl! So glad you are having such a wonderful time being a stay a home mom!
Well looks like Char and Emma enjoyed each others company. Too cute.
Love Ya,
Auntie
What a great day! Charlotte you have made great changes in our life! We love you!
So glad you finally got to meet your friend Emma I know you will be great pals.
Love,
Grandma Beck
Post a Comment