Saturday, August 15, 2009

The Last Couple Of Weeks

We have been super busy lately and I have not had time to update the blog. Here is a re-cap of what has been going on with out little Charlotte.



Charlotte got her first 4x4 vehicle...Its a Jeep walker and she loves it. She likes to walk backwards and has not quite figured it out yet. I'm sure in a few weeks she will be walking all over the house.


Grandma and Grandpa Ellis stopped by for a visit on their way home from Big Bear

Here I am trying to unwrap a present for the first time

Here I am with my Great Aunt Ella at her Birthday lunch

Making silly faces is my new favorite thing here is my "Ohhh" face and my "Scrunchy Face"

I have out grown my baby bath tub so my Auntie Kelly bought me this ducky tub. I love it so much because I can splash all around and play with all my toys. It also matches my bathroom decor too because Mommy decorated my bath room just for me.


Here I am with Grandma Beck, she came to visit me one last time before her and Grandpa left for AlaskaAuntie Kelly came to visit too

2 comments:

Chrisi said...

Oh my lord that bath tub is the cutest thing ever!!!!! Can't wait for Holden and Char the play at the pool

Anonymous said...

I think Aunt kelly did it again. Char looks very happy with her ducky tub. Too Cute!
Love Ya,
Auntie

Who Is Visiting