Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Im 8 Months Old

*I'm 20 pounds 6 Oz and 31 inches long

*I'm still wearing size 3 diapers

*Still wearing some 9 month clothes but can fit in to 12 months even though they are a little big on me

*I am pulling myself up and standing in my crib and pack and play. I also like to pull myself up on the couch and walk from side to side. Mommy and Daddy think I will be walking by 10 months.

*Anytime she looks at Nick she will say Dada, even when we call him on the phone when he is at work she hears his voice and will say Dada
I ask her to say Mama but she just looks at me and smiles and says Dada. However she will say Mama but only when she thinks I'm not paying attention
*****OK so I asked Charlotte tonight to say Mama and she looks right at me & says Mama and gives me a huge smile.....its like she had been saving it for the perfect time. I was super excited

*Is crawling ALL over the place. She is getting super fast now and can go from room to room in seconds. Her favorite place to crawl is from the family room to the kitchen to splash around and play in the dogs water bowl

*Is eating plain pasta noodles, fresh cut up fruit, cheerios, fruit puffs,yogurt puffs and pureed food

*Is clapping her hands by herself (she does this when she is happy or proud of herself)

*Can play Pat-a-cake by herself

*Loves eating in her high chair

*Loves to sit on the floor and play with all her toys

*Loves her crib and is sleeping much better now. We had a little rough patch due to teething and separation anxiety. Its been on and off again for the past few weeks

*Tries to feed me her pacifier and her fruit puffs
*Tries to chuckle but it sounds like she is coughing

Ok now here are a ton of pictures :)



3 comments:

The Knapp Family said...

they sure do grow up fast, wow. I can't wait for her to start talking that will be the best!

Anonymous said...

You have got a nack for taking pictures. You catch some of the cutest poses. Check grandma Becks baby pictures one of these poses reminds me of her baby picture. Keep up the good work. Love to see all the cute pictures.

Love Ya,
Auntie

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! I can't believe how fast she is growing and all the things she can do and say. What a brilliant child...she must be my granddaughter!

Love,
Grandma Beck

Who Is Visiting