Charlotte LOVES fish, she loves watching them swim around and can sit and watch them for hours. OK who am I kidding she can sit and watch them for a few minuets! But anyways she is really into fish right now so we bought Char her first fishy. Its a beta and he is super cute. I asked her what she wanted to name him and she just stared at me and didn't say a word. I figured I would try asking her later about a name. So before her last nap we went and looked at the fish again and I said "Charlotte what is the fishy's name?" and she said "me". Alright then our fish's name is me (Meigh if you want to get fancy). She has continued to call him that each and everytime we look at him.
With out further ado I give you "Me"


2 comments:
How adorable is that - Me! I love it! Enjoy your new fishy Char!
Cute!
Post a Comment