Charlotte got this purse for her 1st birthday, its pink, leather, and has a big "C" on it. I put it in her closet to save for a later date and well if you know my girl she loves to explore and guess what she found.....her purse. She has been carrying it around ever since. Also, note the expressions on her face...Classic
Emilia has a flower girl basket from my brother's wedding and she uses it as her purse. I really need to get her a real purse soon becuase I know she would love it even more! Char is just adorable! Love her expressions!
2 comments:
Love the purse Char. Love the face! Too cute. Bring them both over to my house soon! Oh and bring your Mommy too!
Emilia has a flower girl basket from my brother's wedding and she uses it as her purse. I really need to get her a real purse soon becuase I know she would love it even more! Char is just adorable! Love her expressions!
Post a Comment