Monday, June 21, 2010

17 Months Today

Our little Charlie Rae is 17 Months today and I say it each and every month... Where does the time go? She is becoming such an amazing and beautiful little girl and I cant believe we've been so blessed to have her as our little bunny. Charlotte you have surpassed my wildest dreams of what a child should be. You are such a beautiful soul and im so lucky to be your mommy.

Here is what is going on with Charlotte at 17 months:

*She weighs 27 pounds
*She talks up a storm and has a massive vocabulary
*Repeats EVERYTHING you say
*Is wearing 24 month clothing
*Loves playing on her slide
*Loves playing with her cozy coupe car and will not go a day with out going in it
*Still only has 4 teeth
*Says Cheese everytime she see's a camera
*Is becoming her own little person and amazes me everyday

**I love watching her play and watch her imagination run wild.....she is getting so big so fast and I can't believe how much she has learned.

1 comment:

korie said...

Sweet Charlotte come and see us!

Who Is Visiting