skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Cute Stuff
There are so many cute things Charlotte does lately and I want to write them down so in 15 years I remember her cuteness while she is going through her teen age years!!
*She tells me she is mommy's angel and tells Nick she is daddy's princess
*If something is broken or she needs help with something she brings it to me and says mama fix (but it sounds like flix) it
*She says mama necklace on please, then when you put them on she says "pretty necklace"
*When we are in her room and she wants you to rock her then she will say mama/dada rock you
*When she wants you to hold her she will say mama/dada hold you
*She gets in her little cozy coupe car and says "bye see ya later"
*She sings several songs; twinkle twinkle little star, rock a by baby, sorry playmate. She tries singing every song she hears and its too cute!!
*When she hears a song she likes on the radio she shakes her head and says "mama/dada rock" so we have to start shaking our heads too.
*She loves trying to pick out her own clothes and she loves playing dress up. The other day she had on her life jacket, her pink tutu, a belt, and a green and pink necklace!! It truly was a sight to see
There are tons more things she does that I cant remember right now so I think this list will be on going!!
1 comment:
So cute! I see it now :)
Post a Comment