On Saturday we went to the beach to celebrate Avery's 1st birthday. Charlotte had a great time and LOVED the waves. She was a little unsure at first but after spending some time romping around in the waves with daddy, our little girl started running towards the water. She was shrieking with excitement when the waves would crash and come towards her. She held on to Daddy with a death grip but you could tell she was having the time of her life. The only beaches we have been to have been secluded so there were no waves. She thought it was the greatest thing in the world. Char and her dad had tons of fun playing around and
Did you do all these posts behind my back?? LOL I don't know how I missed them. They were great! I love the naked swimming pictures, the horse pictures, and well all of them I guess. I can't believe how big she's getting! I just love her hair! You guys sure do a lot of fun stuff! Come over darn it!
1 comment:
Did you do all these posts behind my back?? LOL I don't know how I missed them. They were great! I love the naked swimming pictures, the horse pictures, and well all of them I guess. I can't believe how big she's getting! I just love her hair! You guys sure do a lot of fun stuff! Come over darn it!
Post a Comment