To My Sweet Bunny, where do I even begin?
I can remember the day you were born like it was yesterday. I was so anxious to finally meet you after carrying you in my belly for 9 long months. I was also nervous because I was going to deliver you by c-section and that made me a little scared. Everything ended up going smoothly and within minuets I finally got to see your beautiful face. My whole world changed at 9:18am on January 21st. I became a Mommy, and it's truly the best thing in the entire world. People say "Children are a gift from God" and I have to agree. You are the greatest gift I have ever been given.
You never cease to amaze me and it has been this way since the day you were born. You are so smart and have the sweetest soul. You keep me on my toes and you make me laugh every single day. You understand so much for being so little and you are so kind. You care about all your friends and family and show us so much love and compassion. You remember so much and never forget anything I have taught you. You also have a very stubborn side, where it's your way or the highway and I can't help but laugh because you remind me so much of me. I love your pretty curls and your bright blue eyes. I love rocking with you at night while you sing every song you know in that sweet, sweet voice of yours. I love that you want to get into my bed and get cozy with me and I take you up on this because I know one day you will be to big to do that with me. You are a beautiful girl inside and out. I can't wait to watch you grow and become the amazing person I know you will be.
Your Daddy and I love you so much Charlotte and we are so proud to call you "Ours"


2 comments:
Happy Birthday Charlotte! Have a wonderful day! We'll have to get together and celebrate soon. Halle loves to look at your pictures. Have a fun party today!
Jaime, what an amazing letter you wrote to Charlotte. When you have this blog printed one day it will be something she will always cherish. You and Nick are such great parents and I'm proud of all three of you!
Love,
Mom aka Nama
Post a Comment