Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Choooo Chooooooo

The other day I met some friends and their kids for lunch at Victoria Gardens. Charlotte had tons of fun, but her favorite thing to do that day was ride the train. I told her that I wouldn't be able to ride the train with her and that if she wanted to go she would have go by herself. She looked a little nervous but she got right on and sat down!! There were two other little girls on the train and they started talking to her so I think that made her feel more comfortable. I was so proud of her and it made me realize how fast she is growing up as I watched her little head bob up and down as the train went around!!

2 comments:

Liza and Nathan said...

Ms Char Char is becoming independent! woo hoo, good for her! Pics are cute!!! choo choo

korie said...

So cute!

Who Is Visiting