skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Our Girl Is Growing Up
I'm a little behind on this post but finally got around to taking some pics of Charlotte's new bedroom. She has been in her "big girl" bed now for 4 weeks and is doing so good. The first night she had to sleep in her bed she cried for about a half hour and from then on it's been smooth sailing!!
I still have to hang a few more pictures but other than that it's pretty much done. I was going to get rid of the bee's on the wall but Charlotte really likes them and does not want me to paint over them. So they are staying for now!!



4 comments:
So cute Char. That is the same theme we have for Maddie and Sadie's room
Pretty cute! I love the owls.
Very cute room. You did a great job!
Charlotte you have such a beautiful "Big Girl" room! I am so proud of you!!!
Love,
Nammie
Post a Comment