Friday, November 11, 2011

Poor Baby

The other day I was putting a jacket on Charlotte and noticed this on her back. Needless to say I freaked out. I called my MIL and asked her to come and check it out. She suggested that I take her to the Dr./Urgent care. I called and could not get into the Doctor so off to urgent care we went.
By the time we got to urgent care (about 35 min later) this is how big it was. I was totally freaked out and could not wait to see a Doctor so we could figure out what was going on with her. It ended up being an allergic reaction to something (we figured out it was a reaction to a new sample of Downy that I had used) and she broke out in hives. It lasted for about 4 days and it looked horrible but she was not in pain. We just had to give her benydryl and I made her soak in a homemade oatmeal bath. Both seemed to really help keep them under control and stop the itching. So glad that they are gone and she is back to normal!!

1 comment:

korie said...

Oh man POOR thing! I can't believe she is soooo sensitive.

Who Is Visiting