Charlotte Raeann, We are celebrating your 3rd birthday and I'm wondering where did the time go? I remember the day you were born like it was yesterday, the first time I held you in my arms was the best day of my life. You were so small and so perfect and I was so in love. Now here you are turning 3 years old and my big girl who can do everything by herself.You have blessed my life in ways I can not imagine. You are such an amazing little girl and I love you more and more each day. You are spunky and fun loving and have a fantastic personality. You have a great memory and you do not forget a thing. Your imagination is out of this world and you are stubborn just like your Mama. You love your music and entertain us with singing tons of songs. Your a dancer and a free spirit and your Daddy and I are so proud of the little girl your becoming. Happy Birthday sweet girl I LOVE YOU!!!
1 comment:
So sweet.
Post a Comment