On August 8th we had an appointment with D.R. Chong. As usual she was great and answered all our questions. She felt my belly and told me I was right on schedule with how far along I am. She then she showed me where my Uterus was and asked If I wanted to feel it. I figured why not and tried feeling it. It was pretty weird but interesting at the same time. Then she got the Doppler monitor out and tried finding the heartbeat. She put the device on my tummy and immediately found the heartbeat! It was SO much stronger this time and it was amazing. I cried because it was so emotional and its becoming so real.
Here is the video from that visit
Link To New Blog
12 years ago
2 comments:
Oh how exciting!! I had to listen through a stethoscope. How times have changed. This is so cool! I can't wait til Saturday and then I can start shopping!:)
Love Ya,
Auntie
Sounds like the heart of a racer...going shopping for a good deal on a 50.....will have to wait until Saturday to know if I get one with a blue or pink tank and fenders...Dad and/or Grandpa Beck
Post a Comment