Today Nick and I found out that we are having a baby GIRL!! I thought for sure it was a boy so we were a bit surprised but couldn't be happier! Here are some pictures of our cute little baby girl :)
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
She is so beautiful! I can't wait to met her. I'm so happy for you guys. Love ya! Heidi
We are so happy that you are having a little daughter. We could hardly wait for your call yesterday, so glad that she let you take a peek. Love all three of you, Gram & G-pa
5 comments:
She is so beautiful! I can't wait to met her. I'm so happy for you guys. Love ya! Heidi
Yeah for girls! Congrats! I'm so glad they could see those parts!
Mommy and Daddy Love you so much already!! Can't wait to meet you!!
We are so happy that you are having a little daughter. We could hardly wait for your call yesterday, so glad that she let you take a peek. Love all three of you, Gram & G-pa
The pictures are awesome! Can't wait to meet our beautiful Granddaughter!
Love,
Mom B.
Post a Comment