Friday, January 16, 2009

38 Week Belly

Well we are down to the wire now, I have 8 days until my official due date. I really hope she comes a bit earlier because I'm absolutely miserable!! I have been having several contractions (but none that are consistent and time able) and I feel like there are a ton of hot knives sticking me in the back. This past week has been really hard but I know in the end it will all be worth it.
I had my 38 Week appointment on Monday and Dr. Easter said that I'm dilated to a 2, my cervix is thinning out nicely, and he could feel her head because she is so low. I said "well what does that mean?" and he said "well now we just wait" Well freaking great that is what I have been doing for the past 9 months!! So baby Ellis if you are listing PLEASE come out and see your mommy and daddy we are so ready for you to be here. Your room is all ready and we do have a name for you (well actually we have 3 and will decide on which name fits you best when you are born depending on what you look like)


Here are some pictures of my huge belly.

1 comment:

korie said...

Oh she is gonna be here before you know it. Good luck! The end is so hard weeks feel like years!

Who Is Visiting