Our baby girl has finally arrived!! Charlotte was born via C-Section on January 21st 2009 at 9:18am. She weighed 7 pounds 10 ounces and is 20 inches long. She is completly amazing and Nick and I are so in love. I never knew I could love something so much. I will post more info soon but wanted to post some pictures of our beautiful baby girl.
Congratulations...she is beautiful. What's her name? She is so beautiful. You home will be blessed w/ her sweet presense. Can't wait to see more pictures
10 comments:
Jaime, she is so beautiful. I am so excited for you!
Yeah I've been waiting and waiting for this! I can't wait to see her next month!!!!
Awww! So sweet! Congrats!!
Congratulations...she is beautiful. What's her name? She is so beautiful. You home will be blessed w/ her sweet presense. Can't wait to see more pictures
uhhh...Sorry, That Benny comment was from me. I did not realize my dad was logged in.
Jeaniece
BEAUTIFUL, Jaime! Can't wait to squeeze her! How are you holding up? Do you need anything?
You are so very blessed!
Absolutely beautiful! Congratulations!
4th photo down and the 30 week ultra sound look IDENTICAL. thats amazing, im so happy for you! take care of yourself xoxo Kim Stu and Sophie
Ok... I see her name. That is a pretty name...Congrats again.
Jeaniece
She is the cutest granddaughter ever!!! But then I'm a little prejudice. What a blessing you both have brought to our family.
THANKS YOU!
Love,
Mom aka Grandma Beck
Post a Comment