Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Doctor's Visit

On Monday February 23rd Charlotte had her first month check up. Dr. Jain said that her eyes and ears, heart and lungs, sounded and looked normal (thank god). She weighed 8 lbs 9 oz and was 21 1/2 inches long. That means that she gained 1 lb 7 oz and grew 1 1/2 inches from her last visit which was on February 3rd. I cant believe how much she has grown in the last 4 1/2 weeks!! Here are some recent pictures of our sweet girl.

3 comments:

korie said...

Oh my "mini Nick" is adorable!
love her name on the wall!
great pics! and Jaime you look awesome!

Anonymous said...

I think Charlotte looks like you in the picture where she's giving you a hug! What a cutie! And Korie is right you are looking pretty awesome!

Love,
Mom (Grandma Beck)

Anonymous said...

Well what can I say, She just melts my heart! Being Mommy is sure agreeing with you!
Love You,
Auntie

Who Is Visiting