Hanging out with Halle for the first time

Hanging out with Daddy

Playing with my new toy that Mommy and Daddy bought me

I love spending time with my Grandpa

Hanging out with Daddy
Playing with my new toy that Mommy and Daddy bought me
I love spending time with my Grandpa
My first visit with Kooper 
My mom thinks im the cutest baby ever

Hanging out with my Mom
My mom thinks im the cutest baby ever
Hanging out with my Mom
My first Super Bowl party with my family

I love taking naps with my Daddy

First ride in my stroller with Daddy and Grandpa


I love taking naps with my Daddy
First ride in my stroller with Daddy and Grandpa
One of my silly poses

First time daddy got to feed me and Marley was there to make sure he did it right
First time daddy got to feed me and Marley was there to make sure he did it right
4 comments:
I can't believe how much she has grown. She is so precious! Hope to see you this week.
Love,
Auntie
What CUTE pictures!! I can't believe how much she has changed already. See you tomorrow!
Love,
Mom AKA Grandma Beck
Enjoy seeing your updates. We cant wait to see her again. She is so beautiful. Glad she is gaining so well, & that you are getting along so good. Love, The Great Grandparents.
Oh my great pictures. I'm going to have to snag the one of Halle and Charlotte for my blog. I love the one of her with her mittens on and covering her eyes..too cute. That one of you and your Mom, sister and Gradma is great too. Be sure to post the article in the hospital paper. Oh and I can see who is wrapped around your Dad's finger.
Post a Comment