Friday, December 25, 2009

My First Christmas

Today we celebrated my very first Christmas. It started out by coming down stairs to see what Santa had brought and looking at all the presents under the tree. We all opened our presents together and then ate a yummy breakfast that Mommy and Grandma made.

Here I am opening my presents for the very first time, I had so much fun ripping the paper off the packages
Here I am seeing my pony for the first time, I LOVE riding it and listing to the song it sings
After opening presents I was so tired that I took a 2 1/2 hour nap and when I woke up I got into my pretty dress and got ready for our Christmas dinner
Our dinner was so good, I got to try a lot of different foods and I liked them all. I ate mashed potatoes, broccoli casserole, green bean casserole, honey baked ham, and homemade biscuits
Here I am opening the 2nd round of presents. Mommy and I had a lot of fun making a tent out of wrapping paper
Hanging out with my cousin Maddison, I had a lot of fun playing and spending time with her
Thank you so much to everyone who made Charlotte's first Christmas so amazing. It truly was a special occasion to celebrate Christmas with our sweet baby girl

1 comment:

korie said...

Your tree looks so pretty. Char looks darling in her Christmas dress. Sounds like you made a yummy dinner.

Who Is Visiting