Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Wilderness Hike

Today Charlotte and I went for a hike with Grandpa and Grandma Beck. We went to the Clairemont Wilderness Trails and the scenery was amazing. We saw lots of pretty oak trees, pine cones, and collected tons of acorns. The hike was pretty much all uphill and I realized how out of shape I was. I'm going to try and do this hike at least once a week with my dad. I'm also going to continue walking the trails around our house so I can get into shape. Charlotte loves being outside and looking at everything so I think it will be good for both of us to get out and about. Here are some pictures from our day.

2 comments:

korie said...

looks pretty. you always end up somewhere i've never heard of. so funny.

The Knapp Family said...

is that the 5 mile trail at the top of padua? Maite and I would do that hike once a week, it was the best, wish we did not live so far away from it.

Who Is Visiting