Monday, September 8, 2008

Don't Forget To Vote...

When you have a chance vote for your favorite name. If you think of a different name that you like and want to suggest it let me know. Just look to the right of this blog and you will see the name list!

Thanks

Just a disclaimer - We might not even use any of these names on this list its just some ideas we are throwing around.

4 comments:

korie said...

Your brave! I don't ask or want anyones opinion! Not even Nathan's. Haha just kidding...kind of...

korie said...

I bet you know which one I voted for! They are all beautiful.

Anonymous said...

I Like all your updates. The Birthday Facts were very interesting. So glad Nick got to feel the baby move. That is so sweet him singing to her. How about the name Darcey Raeanne. It is in a book I am reading, also its in some song, cant remember which one. Love you, Gram

Anonymous said...

The nursery is really coming along. Nick, you did an awesome job on the painting. Its beautiful!!!! Anxious to see you both later today at the wedding. Love, G & G

Who Is Visiting