We got her bedding on Saturday and of course I had to put it in the crib to see what it looked like. Let me just tell you it is SO darn cute!! Once we had it put together it looked really plain with white walls so we decided that we need to paint. The picture above is our inspiration, obviously we will be using different colors we chose a light pink, yellow and green. We are going to change it up a bit as well. We are going to put the stripes on the bottom of the wall and the solid color up top. In the middle of the chair rail we are going to paint it green and then have someone paint little bumble bees every 2 to 3 feet all the way around her room. This is what we want the bees to look like and the colors we are going to be using for her room:
Link To New Blog
12 years ago
5 comments:
maybe you can find a spot to paint a "measuring tape" of some sort to mark her yearly or semi-yearly growth once she is walking around on her own.
Love the idea. Sounds really cute and cheery. Be sure to post pictures when it is done.
Love,
Auntie
Wow that's a big project. I painted only three horizontal stripes on Velzy's walls and it was hard but worth it. Let me know when you get ready I have some tips!
I LOVE that idea, let me know when you start it and I will help you, I should be pretty good at painting by now!
**Chrisi
Let us know we'll help! I think it will look adorable...you do have a great knack for decorating!
Love,
Mom B.
Post a Comment