Monday, September 8, 2008

Im HALF way done!!!

So I'm officially 20 weeks which means I'm half way done with my 40 weeks of pregnancy!!! It really has gone by pretty fast!! I remember thinking I just wanted to be out of my first trimester so I wouldn't feel so sick all the time. Well I finished my first trimester 7 weeks ago, time flies when your fat, bloated, and gassy............I mean when you are having fun!!!
Another milestone is that today is my first day of my 6th month!!

Here is what is going on with our baby girl

You're at the halfway mark — congratulations! Your baby weighs about 10 1/2 ounces now (But...We know she weighs a little more than that, she weighed 11 ounces at 19 weeks). She's also around 6 1/2 inches long from head to bottom and about 10 inches from head to heel — the length of a banana. (The way your baby is measured changes now.) She's swallowing more these days, which is good practice for his digestive system. She's also producing meconium, a black, sticky by-product of digestion. This gooey substance will accumulate in her bowels, and you'll see it in her first soiled diaper (although some babies pass meconium in the womb or during delivery).

1 comment:

korie said...

Wow she's getting bigger!

Who Is Visiting