
So on Sunday September 7th I was laying in bed and could feel the baby going crazy in my belly. I told Nick to put his hand on my stomach to see if he could feel her moving. As soon as he did of course she stopped. I told him "why don't you try singing to her" He said "well what should I sing?" I told him to sing her a Bob Marley song so he did.... As soon as he started singing she kicked so hard it was amazing!! He kept singing to her and she kept kicking and punching me and I loved every minute of it. As soon as Nick stopped singing she went back to being really quiet and hardly moved at all. Nick was super happy that he finally got to feel his daughter moving around and it was a great moment for both of us!
2 comments:
Oh that is so great!! Precious moments to remember always!!
Love You,
Auntie
What a great story! I'm so glad you are keeping track of all these great memories. Call me. Love ya!
Post a Comment